Tuesday, January 11, 2011

We're losing money...literally

Not just on our house, but in it too! When we moved back to Mom and Dad's house, the boys quickly found interest in this big jug of change I had.  It was great at first because Dylan dropped all the spare change we had around my room into the jug. Entertained him for an hour, easily!  THEN, he figured out how to dump it out! He still has a blast with it every day, putting it in cups, dump trucks, and about every little slot you can imagine putting money into.  (Do I see a future partner sitting next to me at the slots at Prairie Meadows?)  Anyhow, the big pile of change has dwindled down to a very small pile of change.  I've caught him putting some down the air vents, possibly some down the central vac, the backside of Carter's diaper, a bunch through a hole in a slide that I can't seem to retrieve and who the heck else knows where!  And no, haven't found any diaper treasures, so far they have been good about not putting it in their mouths. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter