Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We had a busy weekend

I LOVE the weekends!
Keith was home all day on Friday and was so kind to let me leave all day as well!  I had a meeting in Des Moines on Friday about some job opportunities and then went to Ankeny to meet with a lady about possibly building.  That evening we went to the Big Steer (yes I'm back in Iowa and enjoyed a great steak) with my family and I ate more than plenty!  I've yet to meet a mozzarella stick that competes with the ones at the Big Steer!  Afterwards, Mom, Dad and I made a late night at Prairie Meadows.  No big wins, but more importantly, no big losses.
Saturday Sarah and Adam watched the boys for us so we could make a few returns at the mall.  This was GREAT because they boys have not been doing so great in their strollers. Thanks again guys, we owe you!  We stayed in on Saturday, which was nice.
Sunday we did some open-housing and later that night we took the boys to my friend, Nicole's parents' new house.  They have just started remodeling, so the boys had a blast running around, exploring and playing with their huge dog Sailor. The next day mom asked the boys if they had fun and the first thing they said was "big dog, big dog,"  they totally remembered him!  We are excited to go back after the renovations for some fun parties!


The boys are really into looking for squirrels, they bring their chairs over sometimes!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter