Tuesday, October 21, 2014
We had the boys' family party on Saturday night. Carter wanted to do a city theme, Dylan wanted Robots. They told me this like 9 months ago and stuck with it, so I said we could do Robots in the City. Pretty easy theme to work with. My hand was a little tired from drawing cityscapes and robots around the house.
This road was SUPER ANNOYING!!! So happy to pull that up.
I really didn't plan this. Sorta ridiculous. Clearly I like stripes!
I thought the cake turned out great, I didn't even give her any Pinterest pictures, just told her what I was thinking. Tasted great too!
Family of Five pics never turn out too great.
Kasper was being a goofball all night.
These two had a great time all night!!
So what are these two dudes like at SIX?
- Still pretty much ALL BOY
- Loves bugs and all things that move, perhaps a future vet
- Loves playing with our neighbor boys
- Can't get enough Legos
- Seems to enjoy school- PE & Recess are the highlights
- Does not eat his school lunch and is picky as ever when it comes to food
- Loves peanut butter sandwiches with cinnamon on it
- Still gets scared easily (by movies like Frozen)
- Way too into the monkey bars
- Is a great little builder, he does such an awesome job following his lego instructions or can free build pretty well too. Latest thing he was proud of was the out-house he built:)
- Loves to be at home, if we are really busy and away from home he will keep asking to just stay home
- I finally let them have gum (I know, it was like the last thing I held off on) and Carter LOVES gum!
- Dylan is loving school! Thank goodness!
- I think he loves the monkey bars even more, I don't but they do seem to be getting really strong from their daily monkey bar training.
- Dylan is also really into swinging and jumping out! You can only imagine why we have had 2 broken arms?
- Loves to draw pictures
- Loves PE
- Big fan of his little sister
- Loves playing with the neighbor boys
- Likes legos, but I think Carter likes them more.
- Still loves his mama:)
- Seems to naturally take on the oldest child role- even though I NEVER point out to either who is older
- Still my little party planner
- They are both into Scooby Doo right now
- Really into experiments, he wants to mix food coloring like every night.
Monday, October 20, 2014
Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Sunday, October 12, 2014
Actually, they all had a blast, and we did too!
We went early, like one of the first opening weekends, I prefer to do everything multiple times instead of waiting in lines. And we lucked out with a great day too. Unfortunately, our junky camera broke so I didn't get that many pics. I took a bunch on my mom's camera, so I will need to get them from her. On a positive note, when I bought that camera I was smart enough to buy the replacement plan - totally, worth it! Keith got a new one last week.
This was her first time doing the corn pool and everything. She had so much fun!
There are a couple other great pumpkin patches around and we haven't made it to any of them - maybe the next couple of weekends, we will get to another one.