Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's TRUE....

Posted by Picasa

The Bormann's are expanding!!!  Here is the scoop...

So right now I am 12 weeks, looking at a due date around July 5, but will probably be a bit sooner.

It's been hard to keep this one quiet, I've had to pass up so many drinks the past few months and people catch on to that pretty quick.  Plus I look like I did when I was probably 5 months with the boys!!!

The boys are pretty excited about it - at times!!  They can be really sweet with comments (usually). The day after we told them, Dylan spilled the beans the next day at daycare.  He told his teach that his mommy had a baby in her tummy.  So they confirmed with Carter who told them mommy had a baby brother in her tummy.  Not sure why, but they seem to be set on it being a boy.  I'm not giving in that quick, though on the Bucklin side we are 6 boys to 1 girl and on the Bormann side 3 boys !  Dylan also wanted to buy some PJs for the baby for Christmas:)

A lot have asked, is it just one.  Unless one is hiding out, it is just one!! So we are excited about that.  Also, many people have asked if we will find out.  So I am COMPLETELY ANTI finding out because I love a great surprise, BUT I sure do have a lot of boy stuff so we are leaning towards finding out this round.

I'll keep you guys posted on a few more baby updates.  

5 comments:

Kelly L said...

YAY! Congrats!!!!

Kyli said...

Yay! So happy for you guys!

Mike and Sarah said...

Wow!!! Congratulations you guys!! How exciting and perfect with your new spacious home =). Hope you're feeling well!!

Beth said...

We are so happy for you! Three kids! Amazing! Brave! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's exciting news!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter