Thursday, January 6, 2011

A great surprise from my sweet little boys....

Mom called me last week and told me she thought the boys seemed like they had missed me quite a bit! Friday morning Keith let me sleep in for a while since I didn't get much sleep all week.  They said right away the boys saw my scarf and were saying "mommy's scarf."  Then around 9:00, Keith told them he had a surprise for them and brought them into our room to wake me up.  They were SOOOOO EXCITED!  I had never seen them this excited.  Both were just giddy, giving me all kinds of hugs and Dylan said "missed you."  He just kept yelling in excitement and kept clapping his hands saying mommy, mommy, mommy!  It was definitely a nice homecoming and a moment I will always remember!



{These pics above are all from one of our last weeks at home, I haven't been blogging much, so I have lots of random ones to post!}


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter