Saturday, April 20, 2013

Miss Olivia's Nursery

Since Olivia will be 10 months in about a week, it's about time I finish this nursery and share some pictures with all of you - sorry, took a lot but when she is a big girl, I'm sure I will like looking back at these pictures.


I just found these fun books at Rustica in Valley Junction.  I'm sure it would be easy to do, but you would probably spend more buying the stamps than I did on the books.  

I wish I could tell you where I got all these odds and ends- some I bought before she was born!  If you do want to know, I could probably look through my email or it might be on my oh baby pinterest page. I got the frames here.  The little pink one is from Target as well as the lamp.  

I got the elephant pillow and "olivia" cutout on etsy.  My sister found this pillow and it's one of my favorite things in the room.  The wood elephant from Pottery Barn Kids.  The white shelves were from Menards and I randomly found those curtains at Handcock Fabric.  I originally bought them for our room and didn't love them and they worked great with her room colors.  I did a post a while back on the chair, it was the chair from the boys - she recovered the brown pads with gray.  

To do over again, I probably wouldn't have done the large chevron stripe.  At the time I wasn't sure how the frames would fit in and much of it was covered up.  Plus I really like the pink color and I lost a lot when I added that. 

A lot of people asked me about her sheet before- got it at Pottery Barn Kids.  I've recently noticed they added several new colors and I'm seeing them at Target now too.  

She is so funny, she thought she was hiding back there:)  LOVE HER!


I found the white frames at a great website online for like $10 each - but I had to paint them! That was a pain for this not so patient girl.  That is partly why it took me so long to finish this!  

A couple girly touches!  

Keith actually bought this little sign when I was pregnant with the boys.  Works great in her room and I have always liked these words.  

I got this O here

I tried to work in some pink here and there and keep it girly!

I always tell moms now who are looking for bedding - don't stress too much on the bed skirt, once you lower your crib it always gets bunched up and barely fits.  


1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh her nursery is beautiful! you did a great job, I just love all the little elements. those books are adorable, and I love all the frames.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter