Tuesday, May 11, 2010

We are finally doing better!

Wow, last week was a rough week!!!  After three trips to the doctor and about 3-5 days of high fevers and sore mouths the boys are finally feeling better!  We were able to take them to daycare on Friday and then we left for Iowa that afternoon.  The drive and that evening went well.  But as for the rest of the weekend.... NOT SO GREAT! 
I'm not sure if it was a combination of them being out of schedule all week, being sick and not sleeping well or we are hitting terrible twos a little early! Neither slept well in the pack and plays all weekend.  Saturday night Carter would just cry hysterically about nothing and we could barely snap him out of it.  That night, Dylan woke up about every two hours coughing and then would suddenly start crying hysterically.  Keith is a much lighter sleeper than me and for some reason, every time he would get up, he would wake me up too and tell me I had to come with him. 
We started Mother's Day early, a little before 6:00 and Dylan wanted to be awake, but was not happy doing anything.  It might be the most irritable he has ever been around me.  My mom woke up around 7:00 and watched the boys while I took a snooze on the couch for a few hours.  Which was great because I was about to lose it!
The ride home wasn't much better, for a while I thought they might cry the entire way.  I think I cried for about 5 miles.  This morning when I dropped them off at day care I wanted to leave a note on their book that said "good luck"!  When Keith picked them up tonight, they told Keith that they were a little on the cranky side today, but I thought they were angels tonight in comparison to the rest of the week.  So hopefully everyone is getting a little healthier and a lot happier! 


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter