Sunday, May 16, 2010

A "Time-Out" Weekend

Both boys sure spent a lot of time in time out this weekend!  I have been having a lot of flashbacks of my mother telling my sister and me to "not touch each other" and to "leave each other alone"!  Biting doesn't seem to be much of an issue anymore.  We still have lots of pinching, hair pulling and now pushing and kicking!  They have been pushing each other really hard knocking each other over.  They are also starting to kick, but aren't doing it too much.  Unfortunately, their favorite thing to kick right now is poor Stella and sometimes each other.  We went on a wagon ride tonight and I think I witnessed all of the above except biting, so we had to cut our walk short.

Dylan & Carter
Carter & me
Dylan
Carter & me
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter