Friday, May 21, 2010

Little men at work

When I was playing softball on Tuesday night I think I irritated my lower back a little bit and it had been a little bit tender and it hurt to bend over.  Then Thursday morning both boys wanted to be held and I had squatted down and lifted both straight up and did something that was not so pleasant to my back.  Not sure if it was the weight or if I twisted when I lifted them; needless to say, it pretty much took me to my knees.  Of course they didn't quite understand and were trying to get on my back for a horse ride.  I went to a chiropractor for the first time yesterday afternoon and it was pretty sore still but I am starting to do much better and have been avoiding lifting up the boys whenever possible. 
So I chilled on the chair while the boys were hard at work! 
Notice Dylan doesn't have shoes on!  He is always taking off his clothes!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter