Monday, May 10, 2010

doctor, doctor....

If you are wondering why Dylan's shirt is soaked, it is because one of their new favorite game is to take a drink and then spit it out. Normally I take it away, but I was taking a little nap on Sunday and they were standing facing each other laughing like crazy at each other.

I bought the boys this toy doctor kit in an attempt to cheer them up this weekend.  Of course, they pretty much threw it across the room when I tried to show it to them.  But the next day when they were playing with my mom, they had a blast with it.  The funny thing was, she said they were checking each others ears and listening with the stethoscope, but she didn't show them that is what to do with the tools.  I guess they have been to the doctor WAY TOO MANY TIMES!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter