Saturday, May 1, 2010

A busy week!

Sorry this is blurry, but I love the picture so I posted it anyway.  Let's just say we are still on a hunt for a new point and shoot!
Me & Dylan

This week has been jammed packed for us!  At this point, I don't even remember Sunday.  Keith is playing in a golf league with a group of guys from work, so they played 18 holes Monday evening. 
Tuesday night I had my first JT Mega softball game of the season!  I was a little rusty since I hadn't touched a ball since last season.  We are off to a good start with our first win of the season. 
Wednesday we had the boys' 2 hour doctor appointment and that evening my girlfriend, Whitney, came over for dinner.  We are always excited to see her on her brief stops in Minnesota between Montana and the rest of the world.  She spent a portion of the year traveling around Africa and then was on her way from NYC to Montana.  As we chatted, I came to the realization that our lives are on completely opposite right now.  An adventure for me right now is a trip to Target or a good bargain hunt!  She has had the most amazing experiences and has the best stories and I love hearing about all her adventures. 
Thursday must have been a regular night, I can't even remember what we had for dinner????
Friday, my sister, Cory and Cade came for the weekend.  So I will have lots of pictures to post.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter