Thursday, May 27, 2010

Something is in the air!

Sorry I have not been doing much blogging this week.  I have been swamped at work the past few weeks and had a mini or maybe not so mini stress/panic attack today. (Sorry for any of you who sit near me and had to listen to me yell at my computer.) Then I was driving home tonight and the DJ on the radio was talking about how everyone seemed a little extra stressed today, so hundreds of listeners were calling in with their big stresses of the day.  So maybe it is just something in the air.  I think it is because it is a holiday on Monday and losing a day of work is not helpful for meeting deadlines!  Of course, with that said, I'm really excited to have a three day weekend.  YAY!!!  Hope all of you have some fun plans.  We are staying home and have no plans as of right now. 

We let the boys play with sidewalk chalk last weekend.  It was fun, but I think they had the most fun piling up the chalk and putting it back in the box. 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jon & Jennifer said...

Jess, my boys LOVE to do that too, take out the chalk and put it back in the containers perfectly...aren't they funny at this age!! I love it! Have a great weekend!

Kellie said...

It was the full moon! It made us all wacko! :)

If you guys want something to do you can come to watch Wade race down in Shakopee tonight and Elko tomorrow! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter