Monday, March 1, 2010

Our first day in toddlers went well...

The first day went really well! I do wish I could have been there to watch them act like big boys! I guess they did well at lunch and took a 2 hour nap on the cots. The teacher told Keith that Dylan had rolled off at one point, but got up and went back to sleep.

On the down side, biting must have been the theme of the day! Carter got bit on the arm and I guess both attempted to bite other kids. Then tonight Carter gave me a big hug and then I thought I was going to get a kiss and he bit me! With that big open mouth, you just never know if you should welcome it thinking you are getting a kiss or jump in fear! It certainly is a gamble.

Both were pretty wiped out tonight and pretty good most of the evening.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter