Monday, March 8, 2010

Sorry folks....

I have not been keeping you up-to-date on the blog! I had a big presentation today and have been working 50+ hours the past 2-3 weeks in preparation! So a big sigh, I'm DONE with that! And a big THANK YOU to our super dad who has been picking up the boys most nights on his own and battling both to make dinners and letting me sneak at a much greater level than normal, so the place has looked like a tornado! Tonight I did some much needed cleaning in the kitchen, and I will tackle laundry tomorrow.

Wouldn't you like to know how this conversation went....


So snugly with my blanket! And it looks like we have our holiday pajamas and our too small pajamas!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter