Sunday, March 14, 2010

Moments you love...

Everyday I wonder how these two got so big! On Friday afternoon, Keith and I picked the boys up from daycare. Getting them in and out can be tough, but seeing them after being at work all day generally is the best part of my day. They have two clubhouse climbers with slides on each side of the muscle room and when we got there, Carter was in the one climber and Dylan was in the other climber. Carter saw me and had a smile ear to ear, quickly went down the slide head first and sprinted towards me as fast as he could with his arms wide open and dove right into me with a BIG HUG!!! I still smile just thinking about.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter