Wednesday, March 17, 2010

JonesLife... quintuplets

I got sucked into another blog last night, as if I need any more blogs to add to my daily reading list! Did any of you see Quintuplets by Surprise on TLC last night (thanks Mitch)? The family has a four year old daughter and had quintuplets December of '08, so they are about the same age as the boys. My eyes were glued to the TV about two minutes into the show. IF they went places, the dad would be carrying three carriers and two for the mom and they looked GREAT!!! I'm sure very exhausted, but for taking care of six kids they looked wonderful and were in such great spirits. After the show I found their blog to read more about their story. I hope TLC does more shows. Here is their site:

http://www.joneslife.net/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter