Monday, March 29, 2010

Wild Child!

I've got a wild child on my hands! Two actually, but this one seems to be the one to come up with all the good ideas on what to get into or climb up! My mother chuckles at the situation as she said I attempted to walk across the top of my swing set at a young age and was caught climbing fences several times as well.

And of course he got in trouble for climbing up this ladder. I didn't think he would attempt to go much higher than the first bar, but he did and I bet he could make it to the top without a problem, but that is NOT HAPPENING!!!


You can tell right away when he gets an idea of something he is about to do. You can see it in his eyes, they just light up and he gets this crazy look and grin and then you know you might as well get up and start chasing.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter