Monday, March 22, 2010

All the things my boys WON'T eat!




I know it doesn't look like it, but my boys are selective eaters. We sure are running out of ideas on what to feed them! I swear, everyday they decide to no longer like another food. I try really hard to feed them healthy food, but it is tough when they are so picky. Tonight we tried a grilled ham, Swiss and pear sandwich. NEGATIVE! If anyone has any good food suggestions, we will try it!
Here is what they don't like:
Most vegetables
anything green
pizza
they did love cheese, but rarely eat it anymore
bread is OK, sometimes they will eat a bite
pasta
Only Dylan will eat grapes
cottage cheese
pretty much any desserts
yogurt
deli meat (they will still eat this some)
tuna
apple sauce
They seemed to be turned off by gravies or sauces (I'm not even sure if I'm related to these kids)
canned fruit
eggs
bacon
pancakes
Basically, this leaves us with:
Meat
Fruit (I'm getting nervous because they are becoming less interested in bananas, strawberries and cantaloupe. I have no idea what I will do if they quit eating fruit)
rice
Cheerios
nutrigrain bars
puffs
goldfish (we save these for when we go out to eat)
potatoes (sometimes)
We have had some recent success with corn and broccoli
cinnamon raisin toast
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter