Tuesday, March 30, 2010

We love our Dadda!

Thursday when I was home with the boys we decided to visit dad at work! Keith has worked at Lockheed Martin for 5 years now and this was the first time I had ever seen his office. It was a tad bit more secure than JT Mega. But overall, it was your typical corporate sea of cubes. Keith has a luxury "window" cube. The window isn't actually in the cube, but across the hallway through his cube opening, but he still thinks it is pretty cool. (I didn't tell him that my office window opens!) One guy told me he had worked there for 24 years and his wife hadn't been there either, so I didn't feel so bad about the 5 years.

I'm not sure if Carter got a turn or not.

The boys sure don't like it when dad leaves. Especially Carter!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter