Sunday, March 14, 2010

A nice Sunday!

Today was such a nice day! First off, it was my day to sleep in. Then right about when I was waking up, Keith decided to take the boys to Home Depot. It is rare these days for me to be home alone! The house was so quiet and I just sat there for like 5 minutes trying to decide what I should do. And I ended up cleaning our room, boring I know. I heard this before I had kids and didn't quite believe it, but after having kids, it's true, you really do wonder what you used to do with all your free time. (I'm certain I wasted A LOT of it on the couch.)

After Keith and the boys returned, I quickly noticed Dylan was on the irritable side and then saw a bunch of gunk in his ear. So we called the Burnsville office to get an appointment before they closed. The nice thing about the tubes is you can tell when they have ear infections because the tubes release all the goop instead of letting it build up in the ear causing an infection.

So I took Dylan to the doctor and Keith took Carter to Jiffy Lube to get my car serviced. The doctor said the tubes were doing their job and gave us some ear drops and didn't think an oral antibiotics would be needed unless we saw a lot more drainage.

This afternoon the boys took a GREAT nap and again I found myself debating on what I should do. So I did some blogging.

All weekend I had been checking out Craig's list for a climber outdoor toy for the boys and finally found one today. So after the boys' nap, we had to drive about 40 minutes to pick it up. I'm so excited to get it together and let the boys play in it.

It was so nice out today, we played outside for a little bit. We decided the truck box was a great way to keep the boys in the yard. This nice day got me really excited for summer.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter