Sunday, March 21, 2010

check out our new castle!

We found this on Craig's list last weekend and Keith got it put together this week, so we were finally able to have some fun with it this weekend! Unfortunately, the boys didn't like it quite as much as I thought they would . They have some things like this at daycare that they play with non-stop. So I think the thing that is not as fun is there is only one place to climb up into it and a lot of toys like this you can climb up the sides. And to be honest, I think climbing is their favorite thing to do! After about an hour today, they were getting the hang of climbing up the side and going down the slide. Dylan did this about 10 times in a row. I think they will still have a lot of fun with it this summer, I was just a little bummed they weren't as excited as I thought they would be.
I have some more pictures on my other camera, so I will try to post later this week.



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter