Sunday, February 28, 2010

Last day in the Infant room. Toddlers, here we come!

Tomorrow, the boys will have their first day in the toddler room! They sure are growing up fast! Every day last week they spent a little bit of time in the toddler room to get adjusted.
I wish I could be there to watch them sit in their little chairs and eat lunch at a table with the other kids and to take naps on cots! Oh, and they drink out of regular cups too! We only do that in the bathtub at home, so that should be interesting. They get to have pillows on their cots too, so we bought them their first pillows this weekend.
I hope their first day goes well, I'm sure they will really like playing with all the bigger kids!

I was so excited to pack our LAST breakfast/lunch/snack!!!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shelly Cunningham said...

Congratulations! Are you crying a little bit on the inside? I think I would be... I have had a hard time adjusting to all the "letting go" of baby-ness (bottles, double naps, changing table). Do keep us posted on how it goes with napping cots & big boy cups... I am nervous for the transition on those two things for our boys.

K. M. Berry said...

Oh my gosh... Can we get a close-up of that hat, please? How flippin' adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter