Sunday, February 28, 2010

Thanks Grandma!

Here is where Carter was the entire time mom was visiting! On grandma's lap! Even when we picked them up at daycare, he would run to her and ignore me.

My mom came up to help out last week while Keith was out of town. It sure made my life easier. Mom had dinner ready every night when we got home and would meet me at daycare to help carry them out! She also helped out on some much needed house cleaning and laundry!

Thanks Grandma! Come back and visit soon!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jon & Jennifer said...

Ahhh aren't Grandma's the BEST!!!?? So glad she was able to come and help and I think the hardest thing to do by yourself is carry them in and out of daycare...I dread that like NO other!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter