Monday, February 8, 2010

Winter wear...

I have a thing where a girl can't have too many scarves, hats or gloves and I LOVE them. Keith, on the other hand, thinks I have way too many and since our drawer in the closet is overflowing he has been suggesting that I get rid of some.
So with some help this weekend, I decided to clean out the drawer and get rid of a few hats and a couple matchless gloves. I couldn't really part with much more. Unfortunately it wasn't a very satisfying clean, the drawer didn't really look too much better than it did before.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Stopping by from SITS!

Ahh! How cute it that? Your kiddos are adorable and clearly they don't want you to get rid of your signature pieces! :)

Unknown said...

Your boys are so cute! I will be following you, I am not too far behind with my twins and I am looking for all the inspiration I can get!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter