Friday, February 12, 2010

An early valentine....

When I got the mail last night I was surprised to see a letter addressed to Dylan and Carter's mommy and daddy. The boys made these cute little Valentine's Day gifts at daycare and I just love them.
FINGERPRINTS
Sometimes I might upset you
Because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints
on the furniture and walls.
But everyday I'm growing
and soon I'll be so tall
That all those little fingerprints
will be hard to recall.
So here's special hand print
Just so that you can say
This is how my fingers looked
on this Valentine's Day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

So cute...Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours! SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did...

Reflecting on a Job Well-Done

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter