Saturday, February 6, 2010

We survived our first haircuts!

I have been avoiding cutting the boys hair for sometime now. I just love their curly wild hair. I love how sometimes when they wake up half is sticking straight up in the air. It always makes me laugh. However, if I didn't cut it soon, I'm sure they would have been mistaken for girls.
They both did really good! They look so grown up and look like such BIG boys! I miss the baby curls already and I did keep some! It's funny because it is almost like the haircut gave them a boost of big boy confidence. Especially Carter, he has been very vocal all night and has been a total goofball.


Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Montessori Moments said...

SO CUTE! Where in Minnesota are you? I am from Canada but live close to the U.S. border.
Your twins are SO adorable!
I hope you'll come visit me SITSta!
http://mymontessorihomeblog.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

They look so cute and so handsome and so much older with their new haircuts. I love the before and after picture.

Shelly Cunningham said...

The haircuts look great! Such handsome big boys!

studio | KLINE Photography said...

They are sure cuties!!! When I first saw this post I was sort of sad for them because I loved seeing their funny hair :) Their curls were super cute.....but now they look all grown up!! Kinley can't wait to give them kisses...hehe!!

Multiple personalities.. said...

Ohhh, they are too cute! I remember when my boy got his first haircut, and I still have a lock of his hair from that milestone. They are quite the handsome pair. Have a great SITS day!

Jon & Jennifer said...

adorable jess....your babies are BIG boys now!!

Mary said...

How adorable. First haircuts...what's next! They grow up fast.
mary

Young Wife said...

So cute! Glad you saved a few curls. Stopping by from SITS.

Unknown said...

Little boys always look like little men after a hair cut. They look so grown up. Stopping from SITS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter