Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sorry, I don't believe I've introduced you

Have you had the pleasure of meeting Sweet Little Penguin? For some time now, Sweet Little Penguin has been at the top of Carter’s favorite things list, possibly at the same level as…BLUE BLANKY! This is one of those super cheap stuffed animals, possibly came from a video game, one hard hit or tiny snag would BUST open and be done for type of stuffed animal. But, for right now, Sweet Little Penguin is Carter’s favorite. Obviously he came up with the name and is so funny because he always calls it his Sweet Little Penguin. Makes me laugh every time he talks about it. Mom, ”where’s my Sweet Little Penguin.” Even Dylan says it, “I have Carter’s Sweet Little Penguin.”






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter