Monday, November 5, 2012

And we started this...


I think the pictures give you an idea how it went.  Not a fan! The good news, I went into with these expectations.  When we started the boys, I remember I was so excited and all pumped to get started.  They were horrible with starting solids, took us about two months and an oatmeal cereal / formula / applesauce with cinnimon concoction to make it happen.  Happy to say, today they are fabulous eaters….oh wait, that is absolutely not true!

Anyhow, I've just been giving her a bit every couple days, honestly she is doing much better than them.  But no success stories yet.  

Our poor little Olivia is just not feeling quite right tonight. Last few days has had some super fussy spells.  She might be getting teeth.  I hope that is it.  She has an icky cough too.  Tonight we were debatable if she has an ear infection.  If only I had an octoscope and knew that to look for.  I hate those, no true way to know without going to the doctor. (Hmmm…..I just looked, $25 on amazon.  Now for the other part???)
A grumpy Olivia is a good reminder of just how lucky we are with her!  Normally she barely makes a peep.    
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter