Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Phone dump


Here is Olivia in her bed - not many pics of this.  She does like watching her mobile.  One of these days we will get her up there!  I never thought i would still have my almost 5 month old in my room still!  Which, if our rooms were on the same level, she would be in her bed.  But right now, I don't love going upstairs in the middle of the night. 

Do you ever take a second out of crazy madness of the every day to soak in a good sunrise or sunset?  The sun goes down so fast every night, I barely get to see it.  
Look at my girl getting so big!  I barely put her in here any more - 1) those legs barely squeeze in  2) she squirms herself out and that seems dangerous, right! 
Hello ladies!
I built this with the boys one night- not so shabby, right Keith!


 Attempting to score some "cool" points with Carter driving a go kart.
Keith gave the boys an important job.  Fill and chill with ice!  They were all over it!

AHHHHH....I think all parents can agree, these are some of our favorite moments.

Put Dylan to work breaking down boxes.  He had a blast - don't forget, he is our trash manager!

Never dull moment

And then I get 1 upped by a 4 year old.  SNAP!



Reviewed our well report info from the doctor.  I especially like lines 3-6- I thought we were seeing the light, then I was enlightened by this.

Alec checking on Olivia

I can't get enough of these!!!!



Poor girl!!!  We thought we were starting to get better.  Then the past few days she's been fussy and not wanting to drink her bottle - back to the doctor we go.  We are thinking her initial ear infection did not clear up.  Keith said the doctor looked in one ear and said, oh she has an ear infection, then looks in the other ear and says, ooh that's really bad, I'm surprised she's not crying more.  Poor girl:(   We have a new antibiotic- I hope she feels better soon! 

You are probably thinking this is a bad idea.  You are probably right.  But Keith was gone one night and I managed to feed Olivia and make dinner while they were fully entertained.  And the plates kept everything pretty clean until they started pouring things like that black bowl into that little bottle.  Keith was NOT impressed when he got home.

Similac has these fancy little containers.  Yet- that foil is about impossible to tear and you can waste formula tearing it takes about 5 attempts. So message to you Similac brand manager, just wondering if you have ever attempted to open your product?  Or considered opening it one-handed as if you might possibly be holding a crying, hungry child?  Just wondering?  

On a side note- any of you Pinterest creative folks - there must be a great alternative use for these cases - I feel as though I shouldn't be throwing them away.  Perhaps it's the pack rat / box hoarder in me that struggles to toss them.

I thought Stella was being a really good big sister, Keith is thinking she wants the boppy!

Not sure about where you live in, but in here in God's country (Iowa), we have been experience 70's in November.  No complaints here!  We went on a "really long" bike ride last weekend.  


Alright Pinners - I tried this one.  Not bad- it only took me about 5 minutes to create - they played with it for about 20-30, but did have fun.  So might be worth a try on a rainy day. 


GIVE ME THAT BOTTLE!  Olivia sure knows her bottle these days.

And the fun of a girl!

Here is how my morning goes - I had clothes picked out for the boys.  An orange shirt and a green shirt.  The sporty type because I would hate to have Carter wear anything fancy with a button.  So he doesn't want that.  He wants to be different - I said GREAT, do you want orange or green.  No. Ok. Pick out what you want.  OK, so he goes to one of his go-to shirts. The red T (surprisingly not the green gorilla shirt). Finally wake Dylan up and he puts on the green shirt.  Comes back from the bathroom and informs me it's too big.  Now Carter provides him much guidance to the closet and he highly suggests he wears the other red shirt - like his, not different, but LIKE HIS.  However, Dylan really wants to wear a yellow shirt because that is his favorite color.  He lands on an orange shirt, which Carter reminds him is not yellow.  Dylan says it's "like yellow".  OK, OK - lets go.  Then he sees a Thomas shirt and takes off the orange and puts on the Thomas.  NAHHH.  Why wear Thomas when you can wear the same red shirt as Carter.  Me- Dylan, it is cold out, do you want to wear a long sleeve shirt under your t-shirt.  I sold him on the sleeves part all right.  He added this blue jacket for a short period of time.  I'm pretty certain he took it off before we left.  EX HAUST ING.....and we aren't even at 8:00 yet.

1 comment:

Amber Maddux said...

i love your new header including lil miss!!!! Happy Thanksgiving :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter