Saturday, November 17, 2012

LOST????

Nope, you are at the right place!!! Turns out we moved to Iowa 2 years ago and had a baby 5 months ago, so about time we do some updating, huh!!!  Well, this is the first a many, I'll be sure to update our pics and bios on the sides too.  It just takes FOOOORRRREEEEEVER!  I hate photoshop and then waste tons of time! Then blogger revamped since my last update, so here we are at 2:13.  Darn it- finally caught up on sleep and what am I doing with a bit of extra energy.  Feel free to share if you hate it.  I probably won't change it because it took me forever and you know, I am still mailing out birth announcements and I'm guessing Christmas will take over all extra free time any day now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter