Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Question?

Am I the only one with an increasing concern about these silk shirts coming back?  I’m seeing them everywhere.  Not to the extreme we once saw in the early 90’s.  I mean my rugby shirt was kinda cool and I did have one silk shirt.  Pretty sure I wore it in a school picture.  I guess at this point, if we fully dive back into this DJ Tanner way of life and start tight rolling our pants again, I’m going to have an issue in the sock department.  A little secret, that probably isn’t really a secret, as I’m not too shy about it, is I basically wear nike socks every day.  Usually you can’t tell if I wear boots.  But bring on the scrunch socks, that is only if I can wear two pairs. 

Dust of the Eastlands my friends, the 90s are back!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter