Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Things we hide from our kids...literally



I recently put a post on facebook about how much I dislike bubbles, which brought out several other comments about toddler toys that are not popular by other moms.  So this got me to thinking about all the things I hide from my boys - out of sight, out of mind- right? So here are a few, I'm sure some I no longer recall their location:
-some bubbles
-tent / tunnels (we do get these out, but they are just wild with them, so we keep it to a minimum)
-fruit snacks
-goldfish
-pacifiers (we don't really hide these too much anymore, they always find them)
-The plastic baseball bat (this could probably come back out)
-Apparently we hid 5 of our 6 toy golf clubs and I really wish we could just find one more
-Toothpaste
-q-tips
-scissors
-chap stick
-Lotion
-Basically all candy
-Marshmallows
-Stella's leash
-Should have hid the DVDs, they are not looking so good
I wonder if I could hide the fridge:)
-I'm about ready to hide Carter's old shoes because he won't wear his new ones

I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting a few things.  Sometimes they just fight over this stuff and I don't feel up to the battle.
What do you have to hide from your kids???



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Fribergs said...

The swifer. I get so sick of that thing! I finally just threw it away. I told Sam it had poop on it. I know I am bad!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter