Friday, May 13, 2011

Funny things the little ones say....


here are some pics from my dad's bday.  Can you guess who put the candles on the cake?

So the little ones are always saying the funniest things
The other day Carter said, "mommy, turn the wind off"  
"circle crackers, I want circle crackers" more like "circle crackers, circle crackers, circle crackers" - Carter basically repeats everything say until you comment.
I told them we were going to a furniture STORE and both in unison yelled buy more, buy more fruit snacks
Dylan always says "I do this, I do this" - of course, we don't do much anymore with all their help!
Last week Dylan was eating some chips and kept asking for salt- well, what he meant was salsa!  These kids love chips and salsa (totally my kids- they even handed me a couple chunks)
Lately they have been asking me for samples.  Keith has them "sample" bites of food, so I guess now they ask for it!  





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter