Thursday, June 3, 2010

You won't believe what my picky little boys ate!

Raisin Bran!  Tonight Keith and the boys had already eaten by the time I got home from work.  We were out of frozen pizza, so my next option was cereal.  Now they would NEVER eat such a thing had I put it on their plate, but whatever I am eating always tastes better!  After about five minutes of rotating bites:  Mommy, Carter, Dylan, repeat, I decided to get them their own bowls.  And yes they did eat it!  I also ended up with about three spoon fulls of it splattered on our patio door. 

I'm sure many of you who know me are surprised that I even like Raisin Bran.  Me too!  I'm really weird about cereal.  The only cereals I eat in milk are Raisin Bran, Frosted Flakes, Fruity Pebbles and Fruit Loops.  I still like other cereals dry, but won't eat them in milk.  Weird, I know! 



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter