Saturday, June 12, 2010

Samples galore....

This girl had about a year's worth of cheese, bread, deli meat and dessert samples in two days!  For the most part, I had a great time in Houston at IDDBA.  I am still trying to catch up on sleep / energy (if that is possible) from the event.  We were up early and out late about every day.  A couple highlights, I did make it to Rachel Ray and got a good seat, just three rows back.  I thought she was OK, but it was a really weird format for speaking to an audience.  George W. Bush also spoke, which was awesome. I'm not a republican, nor was a huge Bush fan, but I was impressed by his speech.  It was really funny, quite interesting and his delivery was extremely genuine. 
Dinner at The Grove on Sunday night
Do these bowling shoes look good with my white pants?  This was at the Lucky Strike Lounge, super cool place! 
I didn't get the best seat for George W. Bush.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter