Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I LOVE long weekends!

I would love to say I was extremely productive with this long, beautiful weekend, but I was not!  On Friday I was wiped out from the week and slept from 10 -10:00.  Then, one would have thought I would have felt amazing, but I think I got a little bit of a head cold.  I was just exhausted all weekend.  Sunday I took a nap on the couch when the boys took their nap and I went to bed at 10:00 on that night, got up with the boys and when Keith got up I took a two hour nap.  Feeling  a little better now, but wish I would have gotten more done around the house this weekend.

I got more done on Monday than I did the entire weekend. 


My neighbor Kellie's mom brought up some flowers she split from her garden and they gave us the left over ones, so we planted them by the fence this afternoon.  Luckily I had lots of help!  Notice Dylan tyring to step on the shovel and push it into the ground. 

This should sum up our long weekend:
Saturday we took boys on a picnic, later that evening we went to the Mall of America, shopped, ate dinner and Keith took the boys back home and I shopped for a while longer.  We had a couple drinks with Beth and Mitch and I called it a night.
Sunday morning we took the boys to Lake Nokomis and Keith's friend Justin took the boys' 18 (really 19) month pictures.  I'm excited to see how they turned out!  Keith and Dylan ran errands and Carter and I went to the mall to make a couple returns and a couple new purchases.  He did great, I even got to try on a couple things.  Then we did our date night. 
Today we were much more productive:  got groceries, did lots of laundry, lots of playing, Keith cleaned up the garage, I picked up a wedding gift and a couple baby shower gifts, planted a few flowers and attempted to clean the house.  Oh, and I actually ironed!   

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter