Saturday, June 5, 2010

I'll be missing my boys...alll three!

{Dylan above, Carter below}

{Dylan above, Carter below}
Tomorrow morning I will be on a bright and early 6:40 am flight to Houston.  I will be at the IDDBA show until Tuesday.  And I would be really impressed if any of you knoww what that stands for, it is the International Dairy Deli Baker Association's annual trade show.  George W. and Rachel Ray are speaking, I am excited to see Rachel Ray in person.  It took me about 2 1/2 hours to pack tonight and I ssomehow managed to pack two suitcase for my short trip, good thing I don't travel very often for work! In my defense, I had to pack two suits and I will be on my feet for a couple solid days so I needed a large selection of shoes to rotate.  After a brief counseling session with Keith I did manage to eliminate a pair of sandals and a pair of flip flops....these are big steps! I also had to pack some work files and that took up plenty of space as well.

I sure am going to miss the boys a lot all weekend!  Keith's mom is going to come up and help him out with the boys while I am gone.  She is also going to stain the mantel...YAY! 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter