Thursday, June 24, 2010

It was a busy weekend!


Though the ride to Iowa was not my favorite, we did have a really fun weekend!  We were also home on Friday, so it was great to have an extra day and spend a little more time with the boys.  They were so busy playing all over mom and dad's house!
Friday night we went to Ames for my friend Chrisy's wedding, which she looked amazing and it was a beautiful wedding! The reception was held at the new ISU alumni hall, which was really fun to see.  Saturday we went to Rose Festival in State Center, I will write more about that in another post.  Saturday we spent the evening with my family at my sisters' house and the boys had an absolute blast playing with Cade and all of his toys.  They also warmed up to my brother really fast and played with him quite a bit! 
Sunday we had a little Father's day bbq, packed up and went back to MN. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter