Saturday, July 3, 2010

For you Dad!

{Carter above, Dylan below}
Anyone who knows my dad knows he has a sweet tooth!  And I don't know who these two are because they usually pass on cake and ice cream. Tonight was a hot night and Keith decided ice cream sounded really good, so we got the boys a couple dishes too. 
After some convincing Dylan thought it was pretty tasty.  Carter did not want any, I finally talked him into a couple bites.  The funny thing was, he had this cup sitting on his tummy and he was loving it sitting there even though he wasn't eating it.  Every time I went to take it, he wouldn't let me.  Then after a few minutes he accidentally dropped it on the ground twice. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter