Thursday, July 8, 2010

Busy weekend!


We are leaving for Baxter Friday afternoon.  It will be a busy weekend in Baxter.  First off, it is Baxer Fun Days, so we will be participating in all the festivities, and we also have a baby shower for my friend, Kaylan, my 10 year high school reunion and my nephews 3rd birthday party!  I am also going to get to meet my friend Kristy's daughter this weekend too! Lots of fun ahead.  We are going to stay Sunday night as well and leave first thing Monday morning to squeeze in a half day of work on Monday.

I think it will be a late one tonight!  I went to Target to pick up a few things for our trip and ended up staying a little longer than planned (oops).  Now I am blogging and should really be packing!  I did manage to get most of the boys stuff packed earlier tonight, then I still have to take a quick bath, pack my stuff and try to get a bunch of work done.  Too bad I am super tired, I wish I was one of those people who only needed a few hours of sleep.  My body prefers 9-10 hours, which is what we get in two days anymore. 

Here are some pics from the last time we were home. My mom got them these fun watering cans.  They were pretending to water flowers. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter