Monday, July 19, 2010

Always Amazed....


I'm always amazed by all the little things the boys are watching us do without us even noticing it and you come to realize it the minute they imitate you.  I'll be in the bathroom putting lotion on my face and look down to see a little boy rubbing his fingers on his cheeks.  
Yesterday Dylan was in our bedroom with me and he watched me pull out a pair of socks and put them onto my feet.  We left the room and a few minutes later I hear him whining at his dresser.  I thought maybe he was looking for a pacifier, but when I lifted him to show him there weren't any up there, he pulled at his top drawer.  He was looking for socks!  I don't even know how he knew they were in that drawer! 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter