Sunday, October 21, 2012

Welcome to BORMANN BAY….

Saturday night we celebrated the boys' 4th birthday with an OCEAN theme.  This was such a fun there because you could do so many different things with it.  So here goes the pinspired party planning madness!  I will be sure to post actual party pics later.  Looking forward to getting a bit more sleep this week:)


The hats were so much fun last year, we though we would do them again, only this year I had 6 instead of 4.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

We had a pretty sweet dance party in the boys' room after we had cake! 
 
 

she loved it!
 

Working on my carving skills!  

I was going to do sand.  Keith said, I don't think you can mail sand.  I called the post office to see if they would have a problem with me mailing sand.  She said she would have a problem.  Not the sand really, it's just that they wouldn't know it was sand! So I went with the sparkly blue paper.  (BTW, no plans to cut out octopuses in my near future)
 

I usually do soups for the boys' party since it is always nice for a good fall day.  Too bad I don't know how to make clam chowder or jumbalya.  Thought I should play it a little bit safer with chicken noodle and lasagna soup.  


At the party store I found a blue flashing light and a disco ball, totally brought the dance party up to a new level!



No ocean is complete without birds!
I think it is safe to say we had a lot of TIRED boys last night:)  Maybe next year we will brave a friend or neighborhood party!  

More pics to come....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife said...

Oh my goodness, what a great party!! You did an awesome job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter