Thursday, October 4, 2012

Boys, boys, boys


The boys can't quite get enough of the neighborhood boys. A couple weeks ago they had some root beer floats.  There favorite thing right now is - well, always riding bikes, but also hunting for frogs and other bugs with Ben.  I almost bought them a bug cage at the Dollar Spot and didn't, but now I wish I had.  We have been using tupperware to house our creatures.  I've been trying to reinforce "no bugs, frogs, creatures in the house."  Although, Carter came out of the house with a bug in a container…AWESOME!  At least it made its way out.  I've been trying to tell them their playset would be a super cool place to keep critters.  So if you see a bug cage - tell me!



 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter