Tuesday, August 10, 2010

1,001 Posts!

I just noticed that we have over a thousand posts!!!  WOW, that is a lot of blogging.  Well tonight I have good and bad news to report.  The good news is that our JT Mega softball team had a big win tonight and we are in the semi finals and hopefully championship. YAY! The bad news, it is on Friday.  We have a wedding in Omaha this weekend, so we had planned to go to Iowa ASAP after work on Friday, so now I think we will wait until after the game to head back and then go to Omaha Saturday morning. 

I just don't think I can miss the game, we have to hold on to our ad league title.  Plus these last games are really fun, they have an announcer, Wally the beer guy from the Twins, free beer and food for everyone who comes.  So yes, I am recruiting fans! And we got this massive trophy last year.  And the other team got a trophy about as big and they were so mad they lost, they threw it into the fence and shattered it!   If we get another, I guess the agency really will need to build a trophy case:)  Here is our Bad News Bears Story from last season.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter