Monday, August 16, 2010

A few favorite things right now

It's been a while since I have done any posts about some favorite things!!
So for a while now I have been really into this Simply Orange orange juice. I usually buy generic, but tried it since it was on sale and it is AWESOME!!! They make Simply Raspberry Lemonade too, which is quite tasty as well! 


I'm not really one for getting credit cards at retailers, but since I buy the boys quite a bit of stuff at Baby Gap and Old Navy, I decided to get a Gap card because you get quite a few card holder discounts and special coupons.  So far I am really like the added value!  



Ground Turkey.... not so scary!  Any of you who have eaten with me know that I am SUPER picky and not big on trying new things.  Keith bought some one night and we made turkey tacos and I decided to give it a try and was really surprised at how good it was!  It is much healthier than ground hamburger, so I feel a lot better about feeding it to the boys.  I have been experimenting with lots of different recipes to try it in.  And surprisingly, my picky boys love it, so now we load up on different types of turkey:  ground turkey, turkey burgers, turkey sausages, turkey hot dogs.  The Jennie-O seasoned turkey patties are one of my favorites! 

Any of you who have stainless steel appliances would agree with me that they are a pain to keep clean! I recently found these stainless steel wipes and they work GREAT!  Hands down the best cleaner I have found so far.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter