Monday, August 30, 2010

Dylan and Carter words....



While watching them "share words" over that glass of water, I thought I should write down "their words"!  They are starting to talk so much now!  And they are funny too because sometimes they try to give you an entire sentence that is all gibberish except a word or two and they can get so serious about it.  I've read at their age they can learn 10 words a day!  So I thought I would jot down a few of their first words while I can still, somewhat, keep a list and remember.  Otherwise in six months I will have completely forgotten.  Here goes: (And of course this is the two together, I think they both say most of these words)
Mommy
Daddy
Cart Cart
Stel
Outside
Milk
More Please
Up
Down (lately Carter has been mixing up his ups and downs)
shoes
more rice
sheep
eyes
nose
knee
hand
toes
cookie (dylan knows this word really well, so we have to be really careful to NOT say it!)
Go Go
bubbles
Mine (popular one!)
bath
potty
poo
Hi
Bye bye
Night Night
Star
Plane
Ball
Book
giraffe
banana
paci
Elmo
car
tree
truck
toast
swing
slide
turtle
fish
monkey
butt wipes
No, not sure how I almost forgot that!
Oh No
Uh Oh
help me
juice
hot
sun
Blue

If Keith were here, he could probably remember another handful.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter