Friday, August 20, 2010

My Little Helpers!

I now have a morning crew to help me get ready in the morning.  The boys are in this phase where they really like bringing you stuff.  So I will be in bed and one will hand me a rubber band for my hair or my cell phone and Dylan will try and brush the hair out of my face.  Then yesterday I was in the bathroom and next thing I knew is I had a nice handful of toilet paper from Carter:)  Then sometimes they really like to bring us things to wear.  Carter really wanted me to wear my swimming suit top to work last week.  And sometimes they will bring a random T-shirt and really insist that we put them on.  Then the shoes too, I wrote about that in past posts. 


They like to help dad out too!  Dylan has been a great helper with picking things up and putting things away, we'll see how long that lasts!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter