Thursday, August 26, 2010

I poo!


Dylan is doing this funny thing now, every time he poos, he will say "I poo", run into the living room and lay down in front of the TV and wait to be changed.  Sometimes he even pulls his pants off.  He stared it a few weeks ago when he stayed the night at my parent's house and he would lay on a bench.  It's kinda nice because he will just sit still until he is changed, where as it is normally a wrestling match trying to get the diapers on and off. 
So now when he goes, I've been trying to tell him to do that on the potty.  As exciting as that will be, can't say I'm looking forward to the clean up!  I think I will call a permanent "NOT IT!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter