Sunday, January 31, 2010

Momma's boys


Since one boy is usually clamped to my leg and they tend to scream when I leave the room, I think it is safe to say we have a couple of momma's boys. Keith informed me though that he isn't worried because pretty soon he will be way cooler than me and they are going to be way more into him because they will be doing cool stuff like building things and working in the garage, etc. So we'll see how all that goes.

So for right now I will enjoy being popular around the house while it lasts. And if they do become daddy's boys, I always have Stella. I'm pretty sure even though she seems a little disappointed in me, I'm still miles ahead of Keith on her list.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter