Sunday, November 22, 2009

A RARE MOMENT!


Many of you may think "sleeping babies... not so rare"! We can rarely get the boys to sleep anymore by holding them or rocking them, it's not too often anymore I get to sit with a sleeping baby. I love that we can lay them in their cribs and they go to sleep on their own, but I sure miss holding a warm sleeping baby snuggled up in my arms! It is amazing just how quickly they grow out of those special phases.

Tonight the boys woke up from their nap and Keith brought them into the living room to play while I finished up some ironing in our bedroom. When I was finished I went to go find everyone and with the silence I thought they had gone outside to play and was pleasantly surprised to see all three of my boys snoozing in the chair. I quickly grabbed my camera to get a couple shots since I probably won't see this scenario for a long time.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter